30%-off Sale on Books on Ancient and Medieval History

  • Antiquest.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      30%-Off Sale!!! 30%-Off Sale!!! 30%-Off Sale!!! 30%-Off Sale!!! 30%-Off Sale!!!

      Hi Friends,

      My name is Joy and I�m the moderator of the egroup Antiquestnetbooks. I�d like to invite you to check out my newest list of new and used books for sale on ancient and medieval history. All books on this list are 30% off our original price!!! Topics include ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt, Celtic, Druid and Pagan culture, ancient and medieval arts and crafts, religion, mythology, philosophy, warfare, biographies, etc� There are approximately 100 books on this list which can be viewed at:

      Thanks,

      Joy

      Joy

      Antiquestnet@...