Re: [Roman_History_Books] January/February Book Discussion - A Pliny Mystery

  • ptobey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2003
      Boy, I'm still plowing through the Eagle and the Raven! LOL. My library had
      it checked out until last week! (Wonder if there's a list member in my area?
      Hmmm.) So I'm way behind. Maybe I'll set the Gedge book aside for a week or
      so and read the Bell book.
      Pam in D.C.
      (who one of these days will figure out a good Roman name for herself!)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2003
        In a message dated 1/13/2003 10:58:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        ptobey@... writes:

        > Boy, I'm still plowing through the Eagle and the Raven! LOL. My library had
        > it checked out until last week!

        I was wondering why nobody responded! <grin>

        When you have read it, I would appraciate youe comments at
        http://forums.about.com/ab-ancienthist2/messages?msg=146.1

        We can then continue to discuss it. No time frame for closing the discussion!

        This group is a member of The Literature Reading Circle at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle