Ancient Books Free Download

  • caesartimurius <csorikjanos@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2003
      Hello

      I just finished my new site Ancient World. Here you can download
      freely the books of the most brilliant roman and greek writers. Until
      now i uploaded approximately 100 works but i plan, in the short
      future, to increse the library to at least 300 books. Right now i am
      looking for copyright free works of Dio Cassius, Claudius (history
      works), Ovidius and any other book you can help me. I thank you in
      advance for you attention and assistance.

      The site is:
      http://www.ancientworld.rdsor.ro