Re: [Roman_History_Books] Digest Number 535

  • Boris Raymond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      Hi, Joy:

      This is just an inquiry. Would you be interested in including my
      historical fiction novel, THE TWELFTH VULTURE OF ROMULUS, in your
      sales list (on a consignment basis, of course). If at all interested,
      please visit my website at http://is.dal.ca/~braymond.

      I have priced the retail price of the novel at U.S.$13.75, and I would
      be willing to accept a substantially discounted sum from you.

      Sincerely,

      Boris Raymond
      KLYO Press