Re: [Roman_History_Books] Fwd: [LiteratureReadingCircle]

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
      That is weird!

      I will copy it here:

      Literature Reading Circle members,

      There has recently been a yahoo glitch in which members who have set
      their e-mail preferences to something other than "individual mail"
      are finding that their preferences have been changed to "individual
      mail" against their will.

      I want to assure everyone that it is NOT the moderators of this list
      who are making the changes, it is a problem within yahoo, over which
      the list moderators have no control. Hopefully this glitch will
      straighten itself out before too much longer. In the meantime, thank
      you for your patience.

      Kathy
      LRC owner