Upcoming books

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2002
      Double OOPS!

      My earlier post did not go through:

      Hello, all!

      I hope those of you in the U.S. had a nice Thanksgivings, as had I.

      Regretfully, There were no other book suggestions then the one proposed
      earlier. Since Pauline Gedge's book was the only one mentioned to me, we will
      start with her book and then go with two more selections, including the new
      McCullough book, which should occupy us into the Spring :-)

      So here goes:

      The Eagle and the Raven
      December through mid-January 2003

      All Roads Lead to Murder:
      A Case from the Notebooks of Pliny the Younger
      by Arthur Bell
      mid-January / February 2003

      The October Horse
      by Colleen McCullough
      March 2003

      For details and background reading for the Gedge book, go here:

      I hope to see you online soon!

      This group is a member of The Literature Reading Circle at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle