New Book on Roman-Jewish War

  • Jimmyjb
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2002
      Hello Irene,

      I have tried several times to enter the Ancient/Classical History forums. Three times with my old name and password and
      three times with new passwords the website officials assigned me. Each time the user names and passwords were rejected as
      invalid. I was going to post information on my book, just printed, there, but thought I'd mention it here.

      I have been researching this book for ten years, not only in the ancient sources, but as the bibliography will show, a
      large number of modern journal articles and studies. There are seven appendices covering details on force composition,
      weapons, tactics, probable numbers of the Jewish forces, reliability of Josephus as a source, and much else.

      Libary of Congress index cataloguing is pending.

      Thanks for yr indulgence.

      Jim Bloom

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2002
        Jim: I will post it on the forum.

        I will also let N.S. Gill know about your access problems. You used to be
        there as JosephusHOST too, or?

        This group is a member of The Literature Reading Circle at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle