Reminder - Book Discussion Chat

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002

      Book Discussion Chat

      Date: Thursday, September 5, 2002
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet Thursday from 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM for a
      chat, originally planned for the final discussion of "Julian"
      by Gore Vidal.

      However, this will be a good opportunity to discuss the new
      �chat� format starting mid-September.

      The chat room can be accessed at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002