780Re: The Light Bearer

  • btl@cybernex.net
    Nov 19, 2001
      Good morning,

      > Have any of you read "The Light Bearer" by Donna
      > Gillespie? If so, what'd you think?

      When I read 'The Light Bearer' back in 1994, I
      was immediately captivated and simply swept away
      by the majesty of the book. So much so, that
      when I found the author's email address on
      the Internet, I started corresponding with
      her, and eventually built the official
      Light Bearer Website at http://www.lingstar.com/tlb .

      Every single time I read that book I take out
      something more from it. Donna is an incredible
      writer...you not only read the words, you feel
      like you're actually there.

      Hope that helps,

      Barbara Ling
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic