372Reminder - Book Chat on Wedensday

  • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
    Oct 30, 2000

      Book Chat on Wedensday

      Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our first
      chat on "Casear's Women", the fourth book in the "Masters of
      Rome" series by Colleen McCullough, as well as on the historical
      period.

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.
      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My AOL" /
      "Preferences" / "www", and then click on your computer's browser
      to sign on to the chat.

      Irene