2095Book Chat Reminder: Wednesday: The novel "The Dream of Scipio", 6/6/2007, 9:30 pm

    Jun 3, 2007

      Title: Book Chat Reminder: Wednesday: The novel "The Dream of Scipio"

      Date: Wednesday June 6, 2007
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet at the stated day and time (US EDT) for our second of two chats on the novel "The Dream of Scipio" by Iain Pears.

      What binds the protagonists from the three time periods? Is there a connection between the characters of their women? What is the deeper meaning of the story?

      Background information:
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm#dream
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      See you all Wednesday. Enjoy the book!