New Arrivals of Books in Classics and Medieval studies at Ancient World Books

  • ancientworldbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2006
      Hello All,

      We have just finished cataloguing our newest arrivals of books, which
      includes over 300 titles for January 2007. The list of titles have
      been posted for sale under the Recent Acquisitions link at our
      website, www.ancientworldbooks.com . All titles are offered on a
      first come, first served basis. Feel free to browse our website. For
      further descriptions regarding the condition and contents of any book
      on the list, feel free to click on the link to the recent
      acquisitions: http://tinyurl.com/sjnhd

      Orders may be placed by phone, fax, email, or mail. It is quickest to
      confirm availability and order through our secure website at
      www.ancientworldbooks.com - you can locate the book and add it to your
      shopping cart by a keyword search or by browsing the Recent
      Acquisitions section: http://tinyurl.com/sjnhd

      Best regards,

      Ancient World Books
      www.ancientworldbooks.com