Re: new idea....

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Well let's see.. larger popoulation. More borders to defend.
      Earlier contact with the Goths, Huns etc. I guess it would depend on
      how well the Empire functioned afterward. It still would have split,
      so would Germania be part of the Western, Eastern, or both empires.
      Also how well was the border defended? Would it have a Hadrians Wall
      of the East?

      --- In RomanByzantineAltHist@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan MacDonald"