Welcome to the Roman Byzantine discussion group

  • Sebastian Brier
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2001
      I've always had a fascination with Roman history. The Empire was
      without a doubt one of the greatest nations in history. Totalled up,
      the whole complex lasted from about the founding of Rome (753 BC?) to
      the fall of Constantinople in 1453 AD. Approximately 2'206 years!

      There are a few stories I have about how the Empire would look today
      if it was still around. One (hopefully soon to be) member has even
      written a book it. You can check it out soon in the FILES section.

      As more of this site is updated, I'll post replies to this message.