2244Volume 13, Issue 29

    Feb 14, 2013

      FRIDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2013

      . ROMANIA AND HOLY SEE: COOPERATION IN SAFEGUARDING COMMON VALUES
      . POPE RECEIVES "PRO PETRI SEDE" ASSOCIATION
      . BENEDICT XVI: JOY OF THE COUNCIL
      . GERMAN LAWYER ERNST VON FREYBERG, NEW PRESIDENT OF SUPERVISORY BOARD OF IOR
      . THE 117 CARDINAL ELECTORS LISTED BY COUNTRY AND REGION

      . ROMANIA AND HOLY SEE: COOPERATION IN SAFEGUARDING COMMON VALUES

      Vatican City, 15 February 2013 (VIS) – This morning, the Holy Father Benedict XVI received in audience His Excellency Mr. Traian Basescu, president of Romania. President Basescu then met with Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, S.D.B., secretary of State of His Holiness, accompanied by Archbishop Dominique Mamberti, secretary for Relations with States.

      During the talks, which were held in a cordial atmosphere, the good relations between Romania and the Holy See were discussed. In particular, the successful cooperation on a European level to safeguard common values was highlighted and prospects for cooperation between the Catholic Church and the Romanian State in the area of education were addressed.

      Issues continuously affecting Catholic communities in Romania were not overlooked and the Catholic Church's contribution in integrating Romanian communities abroad was given recognition.

      . POPE RECEIVES "PRO PETRI SEDE" ASSOCIATION

      Vatican City, 15 February 2013 (VIS) – This morning, in the Hall of Popes, Benedict XVI received members of the "Pro Petri Sede" Association from the countries of Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg, which annually offers economic assistance for the needs of the Holy See.

      In his address, the Holy Father said that the Year of Faith "invites us to a genuine conversion to our Lord Jesus Christ, the one Saviour of the world. Accepting the revelation of God's salvific love in our lives by means of the faith calls our entire existence to be modelled on the radical newness that Christ's resurrection introduces in the world. Faith is a living reality that must be constantly discovered and deepened so that it might grow."

      "Faith," the Pope concluded, "must guide Christians' gaze and action. It is a new criterion of understanding and action that changes one's entire life. As I said in the Apostolic Letter 'Porta fidei', the Year of Faith is an opportune moment to intensify the witness of charity: 'Faith without charity bears no fruit, while charity without faith would be a sentiment constantly at the mercy of doubt. Faith and charity each require the other, in such a way that each allows the other to set out along its respective path'. "

      . BENEDICT XVI: JOY OF THE COUNCIL

      Vatican City, 15 February 2013 (VIS) – Following are ample extracts from the Holy Father's warm and friendly chat yesterday with the clergy of Rome, which was held in the Paul VI Hall.

      "We went to the Council not just with joy, but enthusiastically. There was an incredible expectation. We hoped that everything would be renewed, that a new Pentecost, a new era in the Church, had truly arrived, … rediscovering the bond between the Church and the world’s best elements, to open humanity's future, to begin real progress. We began to get to know one another ... and it was an experience of the Church's universality and of the Church's concrete reality, which wasn't limited to receiving orders from on high but of growing and advancing together, under the direction of the Successor of Peter naturally." The questions put to the Council Fathers dealt with "the reform of the liturgy, ... ecclesiology, ... the Word of God, Revelation, … and, finally, ecumenism."

      "In retrospect, I think that it was very good to begin with the liturgy, showing God's primacy, the primacy of adoration. … The Council spoke of God and this was its first act: speaking of God and opening everything to the people, opening the adoration of God to the entire holy people, in the common celebration of the liturgy of the Body and Blood of Christ. … The principles came later: comprehensibility, so as not to be locked in an unknown and unspoken language, and active participation. Unfortunately, sometimes these principles are misunderstood. Comprehensibility does not mean triviality because the great texts of the liturgy―even when they are, thanks be to God, in one's mother tongue―are not easily understandable. Ongoing formation is necessary for Christians to grow and enter more deeply into the mystery so they might understand."

      "The second theme: the Church. … We wanted to say and to understand that the Church is not an organization, not just some structural, legal, or institutional thing―which it also is―but an organism, a living reality that enters into my soul and that I myself, with my very soul, as a believer, am a constitutive element of the Church as such. … The Church isn't a structure. We ourselves, Christians together, we are the living Body of the Church. Of course, this is true in the sense that we, the true 'we' of believers, together with the 'I' of Christ, are the Church; each one of us is not 'a we' but a group that calls itself Church."

      "The first idea was to present the ecclesiology in a theological format, but continuing structurally, that is to say, alongside the succession of Peter, in its unique role, to better define the role of bishops and the episcopal body. In order to do this we found that the word 'collegiality' was very intensely debated, somewhat exaggeratedly I would say. But it was the word … to express that the bishops, together, are the continuation of the Twelve, of the group of Apostles. We said: only one bishop, the bishop of Rome, is the successor of the particular apostle, Peter … Thus the group of Bishops, the College, is the continuation of the Twelve and has its needs, its role, its rights, and its duties."

      "Another question in the ecclesiastical sphere was the definition of the concept of the 'people of God', which implies the continuity of the Testaments, the continuity of the history of God with the world, with humanity, and also implies the 'Christological element'. Only through Christology are we converted into the People of God and thus two concepts are united. The council decided to create a Trinitarian structure to the ecclesiology: the People of God the Father, the Body of Christ, and the Temple of the Holy Spirit. … The link between the People of God and the Body of Christ is, effectively, communion with Christ in the Eucharistic union. Thus we become the Body of Christ, that is, the relationship between the People of God and the Body of Christ creates a new reality: communion."

      "On the question regarding Revelation, the fulcrum was the relationship between Scripture and Tradition. … Certainly, what is important is that the Scriptures are the Word of God and the Church is subject to the Scriptures, obeys the Word of God, and is not above Scripture. Nevertheless, the Scriptures are only such because there is a living Church, its living subject. Without the living subject of the Church, Scripture is only a book open to different interpretations and gives no definitive clarity." In this sense, "Pope Paul VI's intervention was decisive," with his proposal of the formula "nos omnis certitudo de veritatibus fidei potest sumi ex Sacra Scriptura", that is, "the Church's certainty on the faith is not only born of an isolated book, but needs the enlightened subject of the Church, which brings the Holy Spirit. Only thus can Scripture speak and from this springs all its authority."

      "And, finally, ecumenism. I don't want to go into these problems now, but it was obvious that―especially after the 'passion' of Christians during the age of Nazism―that Christians could find unity, or could at least look for it, but it was also clear that only God can give unity. And we are still continuing along this path."

      "The second part of the Council was much broader. The theme, arising with great urgency, was today's world, the modern age and the Church, and with it issues of the responsibility of the construction of this world, of society, responsibility for the future of this world and eschatological hope; Christian ethical responsibility … as well as religious freedom, progress, and relations with other religions. At that time, the entire Council, not just the United States, whose people are very concerned with religious freedom, really joined in the discussion … Latin America also joined in strongly, knowing the misery of the people of a Catholic continent and the responsibility of the faith for the situation of these persons. And thus Africa, Asia likewise saw the need for interreligious dialogue. … The great document 'Gaudium et Spes' analysed the problem between Christian eschatology and worldly progress, including the responsibility of tomorrow's society and Christian responsibilities in the face of eternity, and also the renewal of Christian ethics. … The basis for dialogue is in difference, in diversity, in the faith of the uniqueness of Christ who is one, and it is not possible for a believer to think that religions are variations on the same theme. No. There is a reality of the living God who has spoken and who is one God, an incarnate God, therefore one word of God who is truly the Word of God. But there is also a religious experience, with a certain human light on creation, and therefore it is necessary and possible to enter into dialogue and so to open oneself to others and to open all to God peace, all His children, all His family."

      "I would like to add still a third point... the Council of the media. It was almost a Council itself and the world saw the Council through it. The 'Council of the journalists', of course was not carried out within the faith but within the categories of today's media. That is to say, it was outside of the faith, with a different hermeneutic … a political hermeneutic. For the media, the Council was a political struggle, a power struggle between the Church's different strands. … There was a triple problem: the Pope's power transferred to the power of the bishops and to the power of all: popular sovereignty. The same thing happened with the liturgy. They were not interested in the liturgy as an act of faith but as something where things are made understandable, a type of communal activity. … These translations, the trivialization of the idea of the Council were virulent in the practice of applying liturgical reform; a vision of the Council outside of its proper interpretation, that of faith, was born."

      "We know that this Council of the media was accessible to all. Thus it was the dominant one, the most efficient one, and it created a lot of calamities, problems, and misfortunes. … The true Council found it difficult to make its thought concrete and actual. The virtual Council was stronger than the real council. But the Council's strength was present and, little by little, it became more and more actual, becoming the true force that is, after true reform, the Church's true renewal. It seems to me that, after 50 years, we see how the virtual Council has broken down, been lost, and the authentic Council appears in all its spiritual strength."

      . GERMAN LAWYER ERNST VON FREYBERG, NEW PRESIDENT OF SUPERVISORY BOARD OF IOR

      Vatican City, 15 February 2013 (VIS) – According to a communique published today, the Commission of Cardinals for the Institute for the Works of Religion (IOR) has made an appointment, in accordance with the Institute’s statutes, of a new president of the Supervisory Board, Ernst von Freyberg. The other four members of the Supervisory Board will all remain in office.

      "This decision is the result of extensive evaluation and a series of interviews that the Commission of Cardinals has conducted, with the constant support of the Supervisory Board. This painstaking and detailed process lasted for some months, making it possible to assess a number of candidates of professional and moral excellence, with assistance from an independent international Agency that is a leader in the selection of top executives."

      "The Holy Father has closely followed the entire selection process leading to the choice of the new President of the Supervisory Board of the IOR, and he has expressed his full consent to the choice made by the Commission of Cardinals."

      Included in the information is Mr. von Freyberg's curriculum. He was born in Germany in 1958 and from 1978 to 1985 he studied law at the universities of Munich and Bonn. From 1986 to 1987 he attended the Verwaltungshochschule Speyer. In 1988 he earned admission to the Bar at Landgericht, Ulm and passed the second law exam at Oberlandesgericht, Stuttgart. From 1988 to 1991 he worked for TCR Europe Limited (Bemberg Group), Three City Research Inc., and from 1991 to 2012 he founded and served as CEO of Daiwa Corporate Advisory GmbH. From 2012 to the present he has been with Blohm+Voss Group in Hamburg, Germany, serving as its chairman.

      Mr. von Freyberg is an active member of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta. He is co-leader of the Association for Pilgrimages to Lourdes of the Archdiocese of Berlin. He is founder and member of Freyberg Stiftung since its creation in 2009. This foundation supports three Catholic organizations in France, Germany, and Austria, the FreiligrathSchule (primary school in Frankfurt) providing student scholarships. He is also a member of the supervisory board of Flossbach von Storch AG, a Cologne based asset management firm. He is a member of the advisory board of Manpower GmbH, a temporary work service firm in Germany.

      Mr. von Freyberg brings with him a vast experience of financial matters and the financial regulatory process.

      Vatican City, 15 February 2013 (VIS) - This morning, the Holy Father received in audience seven prelates from the Liguria region of the Italian Episcopal Conference on their "ad limina" visit:
      - Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco, archbishop of Genoa,
      - Bishop Martino Canessa of Tortona,
      - Bishop Mario Oliveri of Albenga-Imperia,
      - Bishop Alberto Maria Careggio of Ventimiglia-San Remo,
      - Bishop Alberto Tanasini of Chiavari,
      - Bishop Luigi Ernesto Palletti of La Spezia-Sarzana-Brugnato, and
      - Bishop Vittorio Lupi of Savona-Noli.

      Vatican City, 15 February 2013 (VIS) – Today, the Holy Father appointed Fr. Friedrich Bechina, F.S.O., official of the Congregation for Catholic Education, as under-secretary of that congregation.

      . THE 117 CARDINAL ELECTORS LISTED BY COUNTRY AND REGION

      58 GLOBAL COUNTRIES HAVE CARDINALATES BUT ONLY 50 COUNTRIES HAVE CARDINAL ELECTORS

      * * *

      NEARLY 44 PER CENT OF ALL THE ELECTORS ARE FROM WESTERN EUROPE WITH ABOUT 55 PER CENT OF THEM FROM ITALY ALONE.

      * * *

      ONLY 13 COUNTRIES IN THE ENTIRE WORLD HAVE MORE THAN ONE ELECTOR COMPRISED OF COUNTRIES FROM EUROPE, NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA, SOUTH ASIA, AND WEST AFRICA.

      GLOBAL REGIONS RANKED BY NUMBER OF ELECTORS :

      WESTERN EUROPE = 51
      NORTH AMERICA = 17
      SOUTH AMERICA = 13
      EASTERN EUROPE = 10
      SOUTH & EAST ASIA = 10
      WESTERN & NORTH AFRICA = 6
      EASTERN 7 CENTRAL AFRICA = 4
      CENTRAL AMERICA = 3
      OCEANIA = 1
      SOUTH AFRICA = 1
      CENTRAL & SOUTHEAST ASIA = 1

      COUNTRIES RANKED BY NUMBER OF ELECTORS :

      ITALY = 28
      UNITED STATES = 11
      GERMANY = 6
      BRAZIL = 5
      INDIA = 5
      SPAIN = 5
      FRANCE = 4
      POLAND = 4
      CANADA = 3
      MEXICO = 3
      ARGENTINA = 2
      NIGERIA = 2
      PORTUGAL = 2
      AUSTRALIA = 1
      AUSTRIA = 1
      BELGIUM = 1
      BOLIVIA = 1
      BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA = 1
      CHILE = 1
      COLOMBIA = 1
      CONGO-KINSHASA = 1
      CROARIA = 1
      CUBA = 1
      CZECH = 1
      DOMINICAN REPUBLIC = 1
      ECUADOR = 1
      EGYPT = 1
      GHANA = 1
      GUINEA = 1
      HONDURAS = 1
      HONG KONG = 1
      HUNGARY = 1
      INDONESIA = 1
      IRELAND = 1
      KENYA = 1
      LEBANON = 1
      LITHUANIA = 1
      NETHERLANDS = 1
      PERU = 1
      PHILIPPINES = 1
      SENEGAL = 1
      SLOVENIA = 1
      SOUTH AFRICA = 1
      SRI LANKA = 1
      SUDAN = 1
      SWITZERLAND = 1
      TANZANIA = 1
      UNITED KINGDOM = 1
      VENEZUELA = 1
      VIETNAM = 1

      * 12 WESTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES BUT ONLY 11 CAN VOTE HAVING 51 ELECTORS

      AUSTRIA (1 ELECTOR)

      Christoph Schönborn, O.P., January 22, 1945

      BELGIUM (1 ELECTOR)

      Godfried Danneels, June 5, 1933

      FRANCE (4 ELECTORS)

      Philippe Barbarin, October 17, 1950
      Jean-Pierre Ricard, September 25, 1944
      Jean-Louis Tauran, April 3, 1943
      André Vingt-Trois, November 7, 1942

      GERMANY (6 ELECTORS)

      Paul Josef Cordes, September 5, 1934
      Walter Kasper, March 5, 1933
      Karl Lehmann, May 16, 1936
      Reinhard Marx, September 21, 1953
      Joachim Meisner, December 25, 1933
      Rainer Maria Woelki, August 18, 1956

      IRELAND (1 ELECTOR)

      Seán Baptist Brady, August 16, 1939

      ITALY (28 ELECTORS)

      Angelo Amato, S.D.B., June 8, 1938
      Ennio Antonelli, November 18, 1936
      Angelo Bagnasco, February 14, 1943
      Giuseppe Bertello, October 1, 1942
      Tarcisio Bertone, December 2, 1934
      Giuseppe Betori, February 25, 1947
      Carlo Caffarra, June 1, 1938
      Domenico Calcagno, February 3, 1943
      Francesco Coccopalmerio, March 6, 1938
      Angelo Comastri, September 17, 1943
      Velasio de Paolis, C.S., September 19, 1935
      Raffaele Farina, S.D.B., September 24, 1933
      Fernando Filoni, April 15, 1946
      Giovanni Lajolo, January 3, 1935
      Francesco Monterisi, May 28, 1934
      Attilio Nicora, March 16, 1937
      Mauro Piacenza, September 15, 1944
      Severino Poletto, March 18, 1933
      Gianfranco Ravasi, October 18, 1942
      Giovanni Battista Re, January 30, 1934
      Paolo Romeo, February 20, 1938
      Paolo Sardi, September 1, 1934
      Angelo Scola, November 7, 1941
      Crescenzio Sepe, June 2, 1943
      Dionigi Tettamanzi, March 14, 1934
      Agostino Vallini, April 17, 1940
      Antonio Maria Vegliò, February 3, 1938
      Giuseppe Versaldi, July 30, 1943

      MALTA (0 ELECTORS)

      NETHERLANDS (1 ELECTOR)

      Willem Jacobus Eijk, June 22, 1953

      PORTUGAL (2 ELECTORS)

      Manuel Monteiro de Castro, March 29, 1938
      José da Cruz Policarpo, February 26, 1936

      SPAIN (5 ELECTORS)

      Santos Abril y Castelló, September 21, 1935
      Carlos Amigo Vallejo, O.F.M., August 23, 1934
      Antonio Cañizares Llovera, October 10, 1945
      Lluís Martínez Sistach, April 29, 1937
      Antonio María Rouco Varela, August 24, 1936

      SWITZERLAND (1 ELECTOR)

      Kurt Koch, March 15, 1950

      UNITED KINGDOM (1 ELECTOR)

      Keith Michael Patrick O'Brien, March 17, 1938

      * 11 EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES HAVING 10 ELECTORS

      BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA (1 ELECTOR)

      Vinko Puljić, September 8, 1945

      CROATIA (1 ELECTOR)

      Josip Bozanić, March 20, 1949

      CZECH (1 Elector)

      Dominik Jaroslav Duka, O.P., April 26, 1943

      HUNGARY (1 Elector)
      Péter Erdő, June 25, 1952

      LATVIA (0 ELECTORS)

      LITHUANIA (1 ELECTOR)

      Audrys Juozas Bačkis, February 1, 1937

      POLAND (4 ELECTORS)

      Stanisław Dziwisz, April 27, 1939
      Zenon Grochołewski, October 11, 1939
      Kazimierz Nycz, February 1, 1950
      Stanisław Ryłko, July 4, 1945

      ROMANIA (0 ELECTORS)

      SLOVAKIA (0 ELECTORS)

      SLOVENIA (1 ELECTOR)

      Franc Rodé, C.M., September 23, 1934

      UKRAINE (0 ELECTORS)

      * 3 NORTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES HAVING 17 ELECTORS

      CANADA (3 ELECTORS)

      Thomas Christopher Collins, January 16, 1947
      Marc Ouellet, P.P.S., June 8, 1944
      Jean-Claude Turcotte, June 26, 1936

      MEXICO (3 ELECTORS)

      Norberto Rivera Carrera, June 6, 1942
      Francisco Robles Ortega, March 2, 1949
      Juan Sandoval Íñiguez, March 28, 1933

      UNITED STATES (11 ELECTORS)

      Raymond Leo Burke, June 30, 1948
      Daniel Nicholas DiNardo, May 23, 1949
      Timothy Michael Dolan, February 6, 1950
      Francis Eugene George, O.M.I., January 16, 1937
      James Michael Harvey, October 20, 1949
      William Joseph Levada, June 15, 1936
      Roger Michael Mahony, February 27, 1936
      Edwin Frederick O'Brien, April 8, 1939
      Seán Patrick O'Malley, O.F.M.Cap., June 29, 1944
      Justin Francis Rigali, April 19, 1935
      Donald William Wuerl, November 12, 1940

      * 4 CENTRAL AMERICAN COUNTRIES HAVING 3 ELECTORS

      CUBA (1 ELECTOR)

      Francisco Robles Ortega, March 2, 1949

      DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (1 ELECTOR)

      Nicolás de Jesús López Rodríguez, October 31, 1936

      HONDORUS (1 ELECTOR)

      Óscar Andrés Rodríguez Maradiaga, S.D.B., December 29, 1942

      NICARAGUA (0 ELECTORS)

      * 8 SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES HAVING 13 ELECTORS

      ARGENTINA (2 ELECTORS)

      Jorge Mario Bergoglio, S.J., December 17, 1936
      Leonardo Sandri, November 18, 1943

      BOLIVIA (1 ELECTOR)

      Julio Terrazas Sandoval, C.SS.R., March 7, 1936

      BRAZIL (5 ELECTORS)

      Geraldo Majella Agnelo, October 19, 1933
      Raymundo Damasceno Assis, February 15, 1937
      João Braz de Aviz, April 24, 1947
      Cláudio Hummes, O.F.M., August 8, 1934
      Odilo Pedro Scherer, September 21, 1949

      CHILE (1 ELECTOR)

      Francisco Javier Errázuriz Ossa, September 5, 1933

      COLOMBIA (1 ELECTOR)

      Rubén Salazar Gómez, September 22, 1942

      ECUADOR (1 ELECTOR)

      Raúl Eduardo Vela Chiriboga, January 1, 1934

      PERU (1 ELECTOR)

      Juan Luis Cipriani Thorne, December 28, 1943

      VENEZUELA (1 ELECTOR)

      Jorge Liberato Urosa Savino, August 28, 1942

      * 8 SOUTH AND EAST ASIAN COUNTRIES HAVING 10 ELECTORS

      HONG KONG (1 ELECTOR)

      John Tong Hon, July 31, 1939

      INDIA (5 ELECTORS)

      George Alencherry, April 19, 1945
      Ivan Dias, April 14, 1936
      Oswald Gracias, December 24, 1944
      Baselios Cleemis Thottunkal, June 15, 1959
      Telesphore Placidus Toppo, October 15, 1939

      INDONESIA (1 ELECTOR)
      Julius Riyadi Darmaatmadja, S.J., December 20, 1934

      PHILIPPINES (1 ELECTOR)
      Luis Antonio Gokim Tagle, June 21, 1957

      SOUTH KOREA (0 ELECTORS)

      SRI LANKA (1 ELECTOR)

      Albert Malcolm Ranjith Patabendige Don, November 15, 1947

      THAILAND (0 ELECTORS)

      VIETNAM (1 ELECTOR)

      Jean Baptiste Phạm Minh Mẫn, March 5, 1934

      * 2 CENTRAL AND SOUTHWEST ASIAN COUNTRIES HAVING ONLY 1 ELECTOR

      IRAQ (0 ELECTORS)

      LEBANON (1 ELECTOR)

      Béchara Boutros Raï, O.M.M., February 25, 1940

      * 2 OCEANIAN COUNTRIES HAVING ONLY 1 ELECTOR

      AUSTRAILA (1 ELECTOR)

      George Pell, April 8, 1941

      NEW ZEALAND (0 ELECTORS)

      * 6 WESTERN AND NORTH AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAVING 6 ELECTORS

      COTE D’IVORIE (0 ELECTORS)

      EGYPT (1 ELECTOR)

      Antonios Naguib, March 18, 1935

      GHANA (1 ELECTOR)

      Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson, October 11, 1948

      GUINEA (1 ELECTOR)

      Robert Sarah, June 15, 1945

      NIGERIA (2 ELECTORS)

      Anthony Olubunmi Okogie, June 16, 1936
      John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan, January 29, 1944

      SENEGAL (1 ELECTOR)

      Théodore-Adrien Sarr, November 28, 1936

      * 7 EASTERN AND CENTRAL AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAVING 4 ELECTORS

      CAMEROON (0 ELECTORS)

      CONGO-KINSHASA (1 ELECTOR)

      Laurent Monsengwo Pasinya, October 7, 1939

      KENYA (1 ELECTOR)

      John Njue, 1944

      SUDAN (1 ELECTOR)

      Gabriel Zubeir Wako, February 27, 1941

      TANZANIA (1 ELECTOR)

      Polycarp Pengo, August 5, 1944

      UGANDA (0 ELECTORS)

      ZAMBIA (0 ELECTORS)

      * 3 SOUTHERN AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAVING ONLY 1 ELECTOR

      ANGOLA (0 ELECTORS)

      MOZAMBIQUE (0 ELECTORS)

      SOUTH AFRICA (1 ELECTOR)

      Wilfrid Fox Napier, O.F.M., March 8, 1941

      (copy and distribute)