Financial report of Roma Virtual Network - December 2004

  • Roma Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Dear all!

      Below is the brief and true financial report on the functioning of Roma Virtual Network in December 2004.

      EXPENSES:

      Internet provider "Internet Gold" - 162.93 NIS.
      Internet-related services of 'Bezeq" telephone company - 128.85 NIS.
      Computer service - 120.00 NIS.

      TOTAL AMOUNT: 411.78 NIS - equal 94 USD or 71 EURO.

      DONATION: Mrs. Nerissa Vanta, USA - 20 US $.

      The difference in amount equal 74 USD has been covered by my own finances.

      KEEP IN MIND, YOUR PRACTICAL SUPPORT IS ALWAYS WELCOMED!

      You can send your donation via Western Union Postal Bank transfer at:

      Mr. Valery Novoselsky
      Str. Yehuda Halevi 4, app. 14
      Kiryat-Shemona
      ISRAEL 11572