Photomythology

  • Roma Virtual Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hello!

      I am in the process of updating my website with more photographs  and a film clips.

      I will be coming to Italy and Eastern Europe in Spring -summr  2007 and looking
      for someone who would introduce me to Roma families who are musicians - not
      big time musicians - but people who integrate music and dance in their life as
      a way of culutural and soul survival!

      I spent a lot of time in Camp land and hope to return -though people come and
      go - deported and harrased which I hope to bring awareness

      Best
      Rana Halprin