Poll results for RollerDerbyIsSport

  • RollerDerbyIsSport@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 73 , Jun 1, 2011
      The following RollerDerbyIsSport poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: The History Channel has a new show, Only in America with
      Larry the Cable Guy. How would you rate this show?
      You may view the show here.
      http://www.history.com/shows/only-in-america-with-larry-the-cable-guy

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I'll give it an A for excellent!, 2 votes, 22.22%
      - I'll give it a B for good., 4 votes, 44.44%
      - I'll give it a C for average., 3 votes, 33.33%
      - I'll give it a D for below average., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I'll give it an F for failure., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I'm undecided., 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RollerDerbyIsSport

    • RollerDerbyIsSport@yahoogroups.com