Re: 1 channel ch

  • Jana Williamson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
      If you have playOn you can add this script from playonscripts.com
    • Adam S
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
        I have a plug-in for Plex that does the same thing. I've watched quite a bit of 1channel.ch on it. I think you have to add a special plug-in for custom user plugins, and then add the 1channel.ch plug-in, and then in your media server's settings menu, disable the device check for compatibility. It works fairly well and it's free.