Re: [RokuDigitalVideoPlayer] Re: Playon

  • Rickey Hundley
    Message 1 of 52 , Dec 27, 2012
      They sent my roku right out.  I too have been a little fustrated of the get but they have attempted to answered all my emails.  But I must admit they need to modify it.  Playon is a great idea.  It has real promise.  But it eats to much computer usage.  Other things on roku work well and effective and does not eat your roku or computer usage up.  But playon has the right idea.  I think every email they get helps them work toward making it better.  It’s a lot of trial and error right now I think.

      Message 52 of 52 , Dec 29, 2012
        I have ROKU and Playon, and love them both.  Would never go back to cable or Satellite.  I only have issue with a few of the Playon channels, but overall everything is good.

        Gary
        NC