Re: [RokuDigitalVideoPlayer] NBC Nightly News

  • Jeremy
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2011
      I know, I hate this.  But you can still get Rachel Maddow on Mediafly.

      On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 5:44 AM, peterstarkel <pjstarkel@...> wrote:

      NBC News established a channel this month, and in doing so, removed the ability to view the entire "Nightly News" program. Newscaster removed NBC from the line up.

      IS there a way to view the entire newscast now? Or did NBC News just lose a viewer?

    • calimike_1999
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2012
        Mediafly has NBC nightly News