HGTV Not working?

  • mulnofamily
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2011
      Anyone else not getting HGTV to work? I got a message when I clicked on it that the content provider asked to remove the content.

      Thanks!
    • sftv2011
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
        Yes, HGTV and FoodTimeNework requested that the private channel developer remove the content. The developer complied with the request. We can only hope the networks are developing their own replacement Roku channel. Both were excellent.