RE: [RokuDigitalVideoPlayer] Roku Channel List

  • Cheryl O'Neil
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2011

      This was fabulous – I can finally watch Young and Restless….I’ll be very happy when CBS starts showing more than clips for the rest of their shows.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2011
        Hi,

        I am not sure this would be the place to ask this question, but I have
        received no answer from support/roku.

        I recently perchased two roku xds devices for myself and my house mates. We
        all have some sort of visual impairment and I am the lucky one to have no
        sight at all. Is there a way to make thing interface talk or at least a way
        where I can navigate it?

        Other options would be:
        1. be able to log in to it with my computer and let internet explorer work
        with the web interface on the roku as my computer will read to me via a
        screen reader.

        If anyone has any ideas, that would be great, right now just have Netflix
        and looking for more free stuff to stream.