Re: [RokuDigitalVideoPlayer] Play on question

  • Eileen O
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 2, 2011
      definitely!! you get so much more than with hulu plus.  i hate that i can't watch everything available to me through the computer.  i have only really watched a couple of shows on hulu plus.  i understand why they can't show everything, but i wish they could.

      On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Kliph <phantom3919@...> wrote:

      I like the fact that you don't have to pay for a Hulu plus membership with
      this program. $40 bucks a year, beats 8 bucks a month. And after the first
      year with play on it's only 20 bucks.

      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 2, 2011
        And it is not supported nor endorsed by Roku. It was removed from the
        channel store for a reason. Good luck with that.