Playon

  • Dbsd
    Message 1 of 52 , Jan 31, 2011
      How many devices can you run playon with one subscription? Also, is cnn.com that you can access through playon a live feed?
    • Gary Blanks
      Message 52 of 52 , Dec 29, 2012
        I have ROKU and Playon, and love them both.  Would never go back to cable or Satellite.  I only have issue with a few of the Playon channels, but overall everything is good.

        Gary
        NC