Fun easy gift Idea: embedding embroidery in Soap!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Jerome did a fantastic session on a unique gift or boutique item at
      club in October. He showed a method for embedding a small piece of
      embroidery in soap! There are pictures of the class and the finished
      product in the "photos" section of this yahoo group, under the folder
      name "October 2006 Club."

      He also wants everyone to know that we now carry soap supplies for
      those interested in doing this easy project. Supplies we have on hand
      in the store include Soap in 2 pound and 24 pound blocks, molds, and
      holders. Of course we have plenty of design collections, too! Some of
      the great designs that worked well at the class included flowers and
      crosses. It seems that snowflakes would be appropriate for some of
      us, too.

      Contact Jerome if you have any questions:

      Jerome Jensen
      Greenwing
      1048 Breckenridge Ave. N.
      St. Cloud, MN 56303