June news updates!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hello group, my last message said "stay tuned for more news!" and I'm
      finally getting a chance to continue.

      We are still accepting registrations for KNITTING CAMP (July 13-15)
      and SEWING & EMBROIDERY CAMP (July 20-22). Registration forms are
      available in the "files" section, as well as color pics of the sewing
      camp projects. Check it out!

      YARN SALE:

      Tamm Cristal, very nice dress yarn - $16.00/pound

      Tamm Kitty, baby weight "brushed acrylic" knits very soft - $11.75/
      pound

      Bramwell Sable Crepe, designer yarn - $20.00/pound

      This yarn sale continues through the end of June.

      THREADS:

      We have Floriani threads at a special RHF price of $3.50 (regular $4.
      99). If you come to Embroidery Club or Camp, you can take advantage of
      an even better special price.

      SPINNING & KNITTING: contact us with your needs for Ashford spinning
      wheels, bobbins, drivebands, carders.... We also have a new shipment
      of fleece in various colors for spinning or NEEDLE FELTING.

      June Classes: Embroidery Club meets Saturday, June 3, 10am.
      Machine Knitting Club meets Saturday, June 3, 1:30pm.
      Fiber Friends spinning/knitting/crochet meets Tuesday, June 20, 6pm.

      **Carole and Fred will be out of the store from June 6 through June 17
      on a much deserved vacation. The store will be open regular hours
      EXCEPT for Tues-Thurs June 13-15, OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please
      call ahead if unsure.**

      Remember that our advertised phone number 320-252-2996 is forwarded to
      other phones (including Carole's residence) after hours, so you can
      call anytime with your yarn emergencies. Please try to avoid calling
      at 3am, however. Thanks!

      Happy knitting & sewing!