message for those who attended Charlene Shafer's SPRING FLING seminar in Indiana

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2006
      Hello, Carole says she had a wonderful time at your Seminar. She looks
      forward to seeing all of you again sometime.

      If you took Carole's class on Tuck Stitch Knitting and purchased the
      book "VERSATILITY TUCK," please let me know if you didn't receive the
      color insert page. In the rush to get classes underway, it is possible
      your book may not have the insert with color pictures and yarn hints
      for the Cotton Tuck Top and red circle scarf. If you did not receive
      this, please send a SASE to our address and I will personally send you
      the page immediately.

      The same applies for anyone who received a faded copy of "Making
      Waves" on page 4 in the Spring 2006 Rocking Horse News.

      ALSO: Someone at the Seminar in Indiana purchased a two-year
      subscription to the Rocking Horse News but didn't write a name and
      address on it! Please send me an email or note if you purchased a
      subscription in Indiana last weekend and I will double-check the
      records. I wondered if perhaps it was turned in with a check that had
      the name/address, but I can't quite get it straightened out.

      So if you ever fail to receive an issue in the mail but you are sure
      you had kept your subscription up to date, always let us know!

      Happy Knitting and Sewing