new Knitting Pattern Book preview

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006
      On the home page of this Yahoo Group is a new picture from the book
      "YOUR MID-GAUGE FAVORITES." This new pattern book by Carole is a
      follow up to the successful pattern book published last year for bulky
      knitting machines. This new book features patterns for all Mid-Gauge
      knitting machines and a section about translating the patterns from 6.
      5mm to 7mm (if necessary) to accomodate any mid-gauge machine EVER

      The new picrture is showing three different types of cuffs to use on
      knit slippers or booties, utilizing tuck, rib, or cord trim
      techniques. Enjoying these new slippers are the newest addition to
      Rocking Horse Farm, some kittens :) We have six new kittens that are a
      few weeks old.

      ---if you are a kitten fanatic, or just need to see something cute
      during a hectic day, go to the "files" section of this Yahoo Group/
      Blog and watch some 15-second video clips of our new kittens in
      action. You will need Realplayer or a comparable viewer to see them.
      Realplayer can be downloaded here free: http://www.real.com/player

      Back to our Fiber News... the new book will be available for purchase
      when Carole teaches at Charlene Shafer's "SPRING FLING" knitting
      seminar in Peru, Indiana next week. Afterwards, it will also be
      available for purchase at the Purls of Joy Knitting and Embroidery
      Seminar in the Twin Cities of Minnesota.

      Following these seminars, we will be able to process orders for "YOUR
      MID-GAUGE FAVORITES." The cost is $20 +s/h for the spiral bound book
      containing many patterns, illustrations and hints. Remember that you
      can combine shipping costs if you order several books at one time. A

      As always, we accept paypal payments to rhfarm@... or use
      our convenient order form on our webpage. Click on "Place an order" to
      use the easy form. We've been using this form for several years
      without any problems or security issues.

      More pictures of items from the new book, including Hooded Sweatshirts
      and a fantastic ROUND (!) BABY BLANKET will be posted at our website: