hey group, here's what we have happening at RHF

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Since it is the holiday season, I decided to send out our "holiday
      greeting" and event calendar to all the people in our address book. I
      know I said I would only send messages to this group, but I figured I
      should give those who haven't signed up another chance. It is getting
      close to the holiday season, after all.

      So... sorry if you get repeated info.

      If you didn't get the message, here's the scoop: We have our Customer
      Appreciation Day on Saturday, December 4. If you place an order (of
      $50 or more) we would like to give a small gift as a token of
      appreciation. There is an Order Form on our site, or if you prefer to
      only give credit card info over the phone, you can call 320-252-2996
      inbetween 10am and 7pm CST.

      Other details... the next issue of the Rocking Horse News is whizzing
      off the printer as I type this. It normally comes out in January, but
      I'm getting it out a little early. Expect it in your mailbox soon.

      (~~~It's not available online, sorry. It isn't online because of the
      large amount of content, and because it is supposed to be like
      a "magazine" you can take to the knitting/embroidery machine to use.
      And now with fewer machine knitting magazines on the market, we
      REALLY want to continue it in that format.)

      Have you been knitting for charity this season? We have our Mitten
      Trees up and they are starting to have a nice assortment of hats and
      slippers on them. No mittens yet though. The things brought for out
      trees will be divided up to be sent to local (central Minnesota) and
      national charities. What kinds of charity knitting have you done?
      We'd like to hear.

      Happy Knitting, JW