updates: pics of embroidered blankets, knitting camp info, and more...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2006
      Hello friend. I've finally managed to upload the printable
      regsitration forms and info about KNITTING CAMP 2006 and SEWING AND
      EMBROIDERY CAMP 2006. They can be found in the "files" section of the
      group.

      Some of you sometimes have trouble accessing group features. Always
      make sure you are signed into "yahoo" in order to see the photos and
      files. If you have joined this group only to receive the
      announcements, you may not have completed this part of the
      registration. You will need a "yahoo" ID (nickname) and a password.
      Setting this up is free and easy.

      Other items I've just added to the "files" section include workshop
      information and the subscription form to the ROCKING HORSE NEWS.
      Remember that the email announcements are a supplement to the print
      newsletter, the Rocking Horse News is not available online.

      We have over 300 members! What a nice milestone. We hope you enjoy
      hearing about our knitting, sewing, embroidery and fiber adventures.

      Don't forget to share YOUR adventures, too! There is a folder in the
      "photo" section that is for posting pictures of your latest project.
      There are several pics in it already!

      If you are a machine knitter, you may know it can be difficult in some
      areas to find a group to belong to. Someone in Florida has started a
      great resource for finding machine knitting clubs all over the US and
      Canada. It can be found here:

      http://tinyurl.com/kwuwz

      Browse any of our other suggested links here:

      http://tinyurl.com/j9dde

      Today was the first day of Spring. Keep spring gifting in mind...
      weddings, confirmations, graduations... we have plenty of creative
      ideas for you, such as embroidery design collections with spring
      flowers or holiday motifs, or knitting patterns of wedding afghans and
      graduation afghans. The possibilities are endless!

      Happy knitting and sewing.