news for machine embroiderers

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      Hello group, I am sending separate messages this month to knitters and
      embroiderers, so you may choose to read what is most interesting to
      you!

      For our machine embroidery friends, we have some fun news we would
      like to share.

      We have a fantastic new thread display featuring a huge stock of
      Floriani embroidery threads. The list price for these threads is $4.
      99, but our regular store price is $3.49. (Members of our Embroidery
      Club also have a special courtesy price on Club Days.)

      Come check our new thread stock and don't forget that we stock a large
      variety of blank greeting cards that you can embellish with
      embroidery. What better way to show your love than by giving a unique,
      one-of-a-kind card that you designed and stitched YOURSELF. Talk about
      an unforgettable card!

      For our local embroidery club members, you are invited to our December
      club meeting which will be followed by a Holiday Potluck. It will be
      December 3, beginning at 10am. Bring show and tell, and a potluck item
      to share (if you wish).

      If you live away from our store area you can participate in our
      Embroidery Club by sending an email telling about your latest project.

      Here is something I found that seemed interesting to me, check it out:

      "Ginger-N-Spice" http://www.fancythatdesigns.com/gingernspice.htm

      This is a great set of Gingerbread boys all set for Christmas. There
      are 9 different designs and then I made several of them into appliquй
      designs making a total of 14 in all. All fit the 4x4 hoop on this set.
      I would like to remind you all to take a look at the Christmas designs
      on my site. There are several sets there and singles to choose from.
      Such as Merry Krismouse. http://www.fancythatdesigns.com/krismouse.htm
      Or The Crystal Poinsettia http://www.fancythatdesigns.com/crystal
      poinsettia.htm