July news!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 10:22 AM
      Knitting Camp is over, and everyone had a blast... we are now getting
      ready for Sewing & Embroidery Machine camp in a few short weeks. Barb
      and Jerome have fantastic things planned. The camp is full, so we
      can't take any more registrations. For those who have already
      registered, you will receive information about supplies needed and
      kits available soon.

      Carole and Fred still haven't returned from teaching at the National
      Antique Circular Sock Machine Conference in Michigan. I am sure they
      will have a lot of stories to tell.

      We are hosting Embroidery Club at 10am and Knitting Club at 1:30pm on
      the first Saturday of July, as usual. It is a holiday weekend, but
      it's worth a break from the festivities to come to club. If you live
      away from our area and would like to participate in club, simply send
      me a short email about your latest project or question and we will
      share it with the group. I will send back the response.

      I hoped to have pictures of Knitting Camp posted already, as well as
      some hints that people learned. I will do this as soon as I can.

      Jason at Carole's