welcome new members...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2005
      It's fun to have so many group members with such diverse interests.

      We have a busy week ahead, many people bringing knitting machines here
      for Knitting Camp Thursday-Saturday. After that, we will be busy
      preparing lots of great things for Sewing and Embroidery Camp.

      Watch for a message listing specific projects and more information.

      For those of you far away from our shop, remember that we welcome
      visitors for Camps and Seminars. I can help you with travel and
      accomodation information. Maps to our store are accessible in this
      Yahoo Group, under "files."

      Jason