DAK seminar, this Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      There is still space available for the ~hands-on~ DesignaKnit
      seminar, Saturday, May 14th ~ 10-6 at Rocking Horse Farm in St.
      Cloud, Minnesota. Beginners are more than welcome,

      Topics covered will include:

      I. Software versions (Dak 5-6 vs. Dak 7, etc.) and cable compatibility

      II. Live "Knit from Screen" session, using PC connected to knitting
      machine

      III. Stitch Pattern Design: creating from scratch

      IV. Pattern Drafting

      Participants should bring laptop with DAK already installed. We will
      not take time to deal with computer installation issues. If you do
      not have a laptop with DAK installed, contact us to use one here.

      Attendees will have the opportunity to purchase DAK resource CD's and
      books at a reduced cost. These include resources by Irene Sumler,
      Michael Becker, Marcia Hauser, and others.

      Registration fee is $25, includes lunch and booklet ($15 value) about
      using DAK.

      Registration form and complete schedule for the day is available in
      the "files" section. (You must be logged in to yahoo to access the
      files section).