round sock knitting machines

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005
      Passing along a message from Round Sock Machine Group leader Deb
      Oswald:

      "HI All,
      It is time for our spring get together. It will be May 21st at
      Rocking
      Horse Farm in St. Cloud. We will start at 9:30 and end at 4:30. It is
      pot luck
      lunch so bring something to share with everyone. Not sure what we
      will work
      on, will be puppets if I get my stuff done or else you can work on
      making a pair
      of socks. Bring yarn to work with, if you don't have any Carole has
      some you
      can purchase.

      Deb Oswald
      White Bear Lake, MN"

      Directions to Rocking Horse Farm are on the homepage of our website.