Happy Holidays! Last minute knitting gift ideas

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all our knitting and fiber friends!

      Need some last minute gift ideas?

      KNIT A ROLLED BRIM HAT. They are still very popular with college age kids, and only take a few minutes to make.
      Use Burly Spun or 4 strands of Lambs Pride to handknit the hat using our pattern posted in the "files" section, or make one on the knitting machine using 1 strand of Lambs Pride Worsted or 1 strand of sportweight Alpaca using our patterns in some of the "Fiber World" books.

      GIVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE. We have gift certificates in any amount for your favorite knitting friend.

      PAINTING WITH FIBER. Our new "Painting with Fiber" gift bags make attractive gifts for any age! No need to wrap! Each clear gift bag comes with some knit fabric with a special design and lots of colorful fluff for decorating! It's like a coloring book but for adults (or children ages 10 and up). $18 regular price, $15 Christmas sale price.

      MAKE A STUFFED TOY. Use old swatches, fabric remnants or small amounts of yarn to stuff a toy bear or other animal. Make great gifts for children or pet owners.

      SHOVE A NEW KNITTING MACHINE IN YOUR STOCKING. We have brand-new Bulky Knitting Machines (Silver Reed 9mm punchcard) on hand. Pick up in time for Christmas! $975 special price.

      DECORATE A MINI-TREE. Knit an I-cord or use a Cord Maker to make a long green cord. Glue the cord to a cardboard cone and decorate like a Christmas Tree. Use costume jewelry or beads. Need a gift for a crafty child or teen? Give them the tree and a handful of old buttons and let them decorate it.

      ----
      SPECIAL CHRISTMAS HOURS:

      Open Dec. 21-22 Friday and Saturday, 10-8
      Open Dec. 23 Sunday afternoon, 1-4