September Seminar update, earlybird deadline Sept. 5th

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 6:26 PM
      Hello friends, we are getting ready to post an updated Class List & registration form for this year's SEPTEMBER SEMINAR in the "files" section. It will be in pdf format so you can download and print.

      The dates are Friday-Saturday Sept. 14 & 15, 10-5 each day. Classes are different both days.

      The earlybird discount allows you to take $10 off registration cost.

      ***(The Sept. 1st earlybird deadline is being extended to Sept. 5th because of the long holiday weekend.)

      We have an excellent list of demonstrations, including:
      - Professional Finishing
      - Double E-Wrap Cast-on
      - Kitchener Stitch and Invisible Seams
      - Duplicate Stitch for Decoration
      - Basic Beginner Class, hands-on
      - G-Carriage Workshop
      - Square Underarm Sweater Shaping
      - Full Fashion Decreases
      - Plating
      - All in One Sweater
      - Knitweave
      - Socks from the Toes Up
      - Fashion Scarves
      - Linking Machine
      - Easy Swing Skirt
      - Knitting Machine Cleaning & Repair taught by Professional Technician

      There will be something of interest to everyone during every class hour.

      A separate Passap classroom will again be available.

      NEW THIS YEAR: a TEXTILE LAB will be set up where you can experience the following:

      DesignaKnit & Pick-a-Stitch Software Class
      Chemical & Non-Chemical Dye Class
      Traditional Pattern Transfer Methods
      Organic Color Transfer Class
      Hands-on Yarn Burn Test
      Yarn Identification (Bring Mystery Yarn!)
      Make-and-Take Projects

      BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: "5 and 10 Sale" on Saturday!
      Browse through the $5, $10, and $50 sale boxes containing: Yarn, Pattern Books, Garter Bars, Linkers, Transfer Carriages, DAK Cables, Knitleaders, and more.
      There will also be $100 "surprise" boxes containing Carriages, Brother Disk Drives or other special equipment (while supplies last).