Black Friday yarn sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2011
      Take a break from the shopping hustle and bustle and join us for a special 5 & 10 sale this Friday and Saturday!

      We have a special selection of $5 and $10 cones of yarn, values up to $65 per coneĀ…. cashmere, chenille, mohair, linen, woolray, sunray, silk city, and more.

      Also, there will be special $5 and $10 boxes with assortments of skein yarns, patterns, knitting machine accessories (like linkers, intarsia carriages and garter bars) and more surprises.

      This is a chance to relax during a busy shopping day. Come enjoy a cup of coffee and treats while looking at luxurious yarns.

      Full color pictures of sale yarns are on our Facebook page and at our Ravelry group.

      Sale runs Friday, 10-6. Sale boxes are first-come, first-served. After 5pm the remaining boxes will be listed online for sale. If there are leftover yarns we will continue the sale on Saturday 10-6.

      ***
      TAMM YARNS are on sale through December 15th:

      Bebe-Tamm Solid $18.55
      Bebe-Tamm Prints $19.55
      Can Cun $21.95
      Rayito $20.00
      Estilo $17.00
      Trenzi $20.25
      Nordic (good for mid-gauge and bulky knits) $18.20
      MicroTamm (luxurious soft yarn) $23.50

      all on 1 pound cones, for knitting machines or handknitting. Crocheters like Tamm yarns too! Buying a 1-pound cone eliminates the worry about dye lots and constantly tying together skeins.