Seed Stitcher demo at Knit Club tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      Carole will be demonstrating the new Seed Stitchers at Knit Club tomorrow, and everyone who attends will be able to purchase one for half price (as posted on our Facebook and Ravelry pages).

      Sorry for the short notice, Carole just returned from her seminar in Texas.

      For more info and a picture of the Seed Stitcher, click here:

      http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/312549_10150335092278344_229565593343_7973990_566088981_n.jpg

      (You may need to cut and paste the address into your browser.)

      Seed Stitchers are used for repairing dropped stitches and lots more. They look similar to the double latch tool that came with G-Carriages (Brother or KnitKing machines) but are actually a bit larger for easier handling.

      If you can't attend Knit Club, feel free to call or email an order for a Seed Stitcher.

      ---

      In other news... the November yarn sale will be announced in a separate message soon.

      -We are planning a special Customer Appreciation event at our store on Saturday, December 10th.

      -We are currently collecting mittens, hats, scarves and other items for our annual MITTEN TREE PROJECT. Items will be distributed both locally and nationally through charitable organizations.

      -Our next Knit-In is being planned for Friday-Saturday February 17-18, 2012. Bring your machine and knit! All skill levels welcome.