special half-price 2/24 YARN SALE, October 1st

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011
      We made a special purchase of acrylic 2/24 yarn in BABY COLORS, LIGHT COLORS and BRIGHT COLORS that will be on a special HALF PRICE sale during Knit Club on Saturday, October 1st.

      2/24 is excellent for baby blankets, afghans and sweaters. One strand will knit like a lace weight yarn, or 3 strands will knit like a sport weight.

      Regular price is $9.99/pound, sale price is $4.98/pound. 1 pound is approximately 5960 yards.

      Many of our handknitting customers 1 strand of 2/24 when patterns call for a lace weight yarn.

      Many of our machine knitting customers use 1, 2, or 3 strands of 2/24 on the standard machine or Passap machine. Round Sock machine owners use 3 strands to be similar to sock weight yarn.

      These half-price sale yarns are high quality from prominent manufacturers, but we made a special purchase of a large quantity so we can offer this sale price on Saturday.

      Stop by the store tomorrow to see the color selection. Or, call 320-252-2996 inbetween 10 and 1pm (central time) or after 4pm.
      (We may not be able to take calls during Knit Club 1:30-4pm.)

      Everyone is invited to KNIT CLUB on Saturday, October 1st at 1:30pm.

      Demonstration will be No-Shape Slipper Socks on the Knitting Machine and Ribber.

      Special Announcement about DesignaKnit 8 prices, and software upgrades.

      Bring show-and-tell and a snack to share (if you wish).

      If you aren't in our area, feel free to send us pics of your latest project anytime and we will share them at knit club. Or, tell us about your latest project.

      Also, If you have any knitting questions, email them to our store and we can discuss them at club and post the answers in the newsletter.

      Happy knitting!