production knitters wanted, more knitting news...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hello friends, lots of news to share this month.

      --------------

      KNITTERS WANTED

      Production knitters are wanted to work on Melissa Karetsky's children's line of apparel. If you are interested, please contact Melissa at:

      mjkknits@...

      LITTLE FALLS CRAFT SALE

      Come see our products at the world-famous Little Falls Craft Fair this weekend!

      A group of creative people are taking over the Drellack Insurance Office at 73 East Broadway in Little Falls, Minnesota. If you come into town on First Street, turn east on Broadway and we are in the middle of that first block. Come inside and you'll find all sorts of knit and embroidered things, jewelry and lots of gift ideas. Hours are 8 AM - 6 PM on Saturday and 9 AM - 4 PM on Sunday.

      SEPTEMBER SEMINAR SCHEDULE NOW AVAILABLE

      The Seminar class schedule is now available. Find it in the "Files" section or email the store.

      There is still time to register for the Seminar. We have a great group of people coming from New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Missouri, the Midwest, and Canada... But registration numbers are down, so we would like to have more people sign up to help cover costs. Don't miss this opportunity! There are very few knitting machine seminars out there!