September yarn sale and knitting news

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      The September Seminar is coming soon, and we look forward to seeing many of you. There are some exciting new things planned for this year's seminar.

      But first, here is the TAMM YARN SALE for this month:

      Charlene says, "The kids are back in school and hopefully the weather will cool down a bit -- so it is time to catch up on our knitting. The September Tamm Yarn Sale is just in time to get you started with your fall projects."

      On sale from September 3 -- 30, 2011:

      Sport 2/7 $19.95

      Can Cun $21.95

      Estilo $17.00 (roll back sale)

      -------------

      CONTEST! This year's contest theme is "WRAP IT UP!" We invite anyone to submit wraps of any kind for the contest. These can be Scarves, shawls, cuddle afghans, cellphone cozies, iPad cozies, or use your imagination.

      We need items by Friday, September 16th. They will be on display during the September Seminar and judged on Friday night. Winners will be announced on Saturday during the seminar.

      You do NOT need to attend the seminar to participate in the contest. Simply send your item to the store. There is no entry fee but you will be charged for return postage.

      NEW MARCIA HAUSER BOOK

      Marcia's new book is called "THE WIRE WISHES COLLECTION... a Marriage Between Machine Knitting and Metal Smithing." She will be debuting this book at September Seminar. You can see a picture of the book cover at her website, here:

      http://marciahauser.tripod.com/wishes_3.jpg

      5 AND 10 SALE

      On Saturday, September 17th we will be having a 5 and 10 sale! There will be boxes of knitting patterns, yarns and equipment for $5, $10 and $50. One of the $50 boxes will have a BROTHER DISK DRIVE that has been tested and works. WHAT A DEAL! Don't miss this sale!

      Registration forms and Class Lists for the September Seminar are available in the Files section, in our Ravelry group, and at our Facebook page.