knitting machine demo at State Fair

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2011
      Rocking Horse Farm will be closed tomorrow (Saturday) so we can demonstrate knitting machines at the Minnesota State Fair. Visit Carole in the "Home Activities Annex" building Saturday, Sunday or Monday and see what's new in the machine knitting world.

      If you don't live near Minnesota, we encourage you to demonstrate at your local fairs and events. Also, try to enter knit items in fair competition to help promote our hobby and craft. Rocking Horse Farm sponsors several prizes at fairs in the knitting categories.

      Congratulations to Jane Niemi, winner of the top Sweepstakes prize for Machine Knitting at the Minnesota State Fair! Jane used Carole's pattern "Artistic Knit Sideways Jacket" to create her garment and won the top prize among strong competition. We will try to post some pictures soon.