Jewelry on the knitting machine

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2011
      Marcia Hauser, designer from New York, sent us this message: "I am so excited about my newest project: wire knitted jewelry, with the beads knitted in as well. All made on a standard Brother940 knitting machine. I am almost finished with a new book. Sent you a few photos, though I've made about twenty different pieces."

      I posted the pictures in the "Files" section of this group, in the "2011 September Seminar" folder. I also posted them on our Facebook page.

      Come see Marcia's jewelry demonstration at this year's SEPTEMBER SEMINAR!