September Seminar update, earlybird registration deadline Aug. 15th!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2011
      Hello friends, we have just posted an updated Class List for this year's SEPTEMBER SEMINAR in the "files" section. It is in pdf format so you can download and print.

      We have an excellent list of demonstrators, including Fiber Artist Marcia Hauser (from New York) on the knitting machine and doing knitted jewelry, Carole Wurst, Shawn Dolan, Florann "Skip" Grettum, Joyce Hirning (Passap), and several others.

      There are 8 instructors so there will be something of interest to everyone during every class hour.

      Remember to register before August 15th to receive the earlybird discount!

      *The August 1st deadline has been extended to August 15th for Yahoo Group members and Rocking Horse News subscribers. :)