Knitting Camp - this week!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2011
      Hope everyone is enjoying July weather.

      We had a successful Sewing and Embroidery Camp last weekend. You can see pictures of some of the projects on our facebook page, here:

      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150224398798344.306413.229565593343&l=a5ffa0421a

      This week we have KNITTING MACHINE CAMP from Thursday through Saturday. Sessions will include Machine TLC, Triangle Shawl, Advanced Short Rowing, Yarn Dye, Socks, Blocking, and more.

      Each day begins at 9:30am with coffee and rolls, and continues til 6pm. Knitters are invited to come back for an evening session after 7:30 if they wish, and knit until the cows come home.

      This year we have a good group of machine knitters from several states participating.

      I've just posted the complete schedule and list of things to bring in a folder in the "files" section of this group.

      Stay tuned for updates from camp!