new Sock Knitting Machine now available for viewing at our store!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 10:40 AM
      Just arrived from Cape Girardeau, Missouri... A prototype of the new Erlbacher Gearhart Knitting Machine. Make socks and more on this new machine, manufactured in the USA. Visit our store soon for a personal demonstration or to try the machine.

      Pre-orders are being taken for the machine with expected delivery this summer. A price list and photos of the prototype in our store are in the "Photos" section of this Yahoo Group in the album called " -New Erlbacher Gearhart Knitting Machine."

      This is the first knitting machine manufactured in the USA for many years. We are very excited about this product!