Happy Holidays from Carole's Country Knits at RHF

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2010
      Best wishes to all our subscribers and friends in this holiday season. We wish you few dropped stitches and few tangled threads in the new year.

      As a form of Christmas greeting, check out the new 2010 MITTEN TREE pictures just posted on our facebook page:

      http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Rocking-Horse-Farm/229565593343

      We will be closed on December 25 and January 1, but otherwise open regular hours Tuesday-Saturday 10-6 (central time for phone orders).