...brrr... this blizzard is a perfect time for warm knits!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2010
      A few brave souls battled the blizzard conditions today to attend our Open House & Customer Appreciation Day today, but due to the snowy conditions we are extending the event to tomorrow (Sunday) from 1-4pm.

      If the weather is still poor, stop in sometime before Christmas to pick up a gift or have some snacks!

      If you aren't able to attend in person, check out the pics on our facebook page. Also, we want to make our December sales available to you! We know that many of our readers are in distant places. All orders placed before Christmas will include some complimentary patterns or hint sheets to keep you inspired.

      We can still ship in time for Christmas. And don't forget that we have Gift Certificates available in any amount.

      Our "Mitten Tree Project" will continue through January 15th, so we will be accepting donations of hats, mittens, scarves, etc. until then.

      -------------------------------------
      Stay tuned for some updates in this group about upcoming events at our store in January and February. These include SAINT DISTAFF'S DAY on January 8th and our WINTER KNIT-IN on February 18 and 19. I will post information in the Files section and an email announcement will be sent.

      -------------------------------------
      NEW BOOK: We will be able to ship DECEMBER DISHCLOTHS this week, in time for Christmas (for US addresses).

      This new book contains tuck and G-Carriage dishcloth designs in graph form for hand knitters or on a floppy disk for Brother/KnitKing knitting machines, or on a CD for DesignaKnit users.

      Designs include:
      - Cartoon Snowman
      - Christmas Candle
      - Wrapped Gifts
      - Santa Face
      - Gingerbread Boy
      - Gingerbread Girl
      - Advent Wreath
      - Manger Scene
      - Hanukkah Dreidels
      - Menorah
      - Kwanzaa Kinara candle holder
      - Fir Tree
      - Candy Cane
      - Christmas Bell
      - Cookies and Milk for Santa
      - Snowflakes
      ...and more!

      Contact the store for ordering information. We should ship by December 16th to ensure arrival by Christmas.

      ---------
      Keep working on those holiday knitting projects, and don't forget about the Tamm yarn sale I mentioned in the previous message!